Sunday, April 19, 2009

Off to Ireland

Well, that's it. It's 3:40 AM on April 20th, so the program is officially over. I'm going to be going to Ireland and Scotland with Tabitha, Mary Beth, her cousin, and Adam until the 30th, but then I'll be home. I'm all packed for home, but I'm worried that my bags will be too heavy to be checked at the airport. I may need to get rid of some stuff before I go. We'll see.

I'm just taking a backpack to Ireland and Scotland. I'm bringing one pair of jeans, 4 shirts, 3 pairs of socks, and underwear for every other day. I'm bringing my iPod, my camera (with both memory cards), my journal, my Ireland book, and a deck of cards. That's about it. Below are my travel plans. We're going to make up Scotland as we go along. That'll be fun. So I'm gonna go to bed now, and I'll talk to you guys later!

Monday April 20th

Leaving HC at 12:00 pm

Flight: London to Dublin
departs LGW at 5:30 pm

arrives DUB at 6:45 pm

Staying at Abraham House
Tuesday April 21st

Again staying at Abraham House and seeing Dublin

Wednesday April 22nd
possibly going to Kilkenney (castle)
Hostel in Kilkenney – Macgabhainns Backpackers Hostel


Thursday April 23rd
We’ll see

Friday April 24th

Tentatively staying at Abraham house again, so back in Dublin by evening

Saturday April 25th

Flight: Dublin to Glasgow

DUB 7:50 am

arrives PIK 8:40 am

Staying at Bunkum Hostel in Glasgow – 26 Hillhead Street phone number: 0141 581 4481

Sunday April 26th

Staying at Bunkum Hostel again – day trip to the capital or the coast?

Monday April 27th

?

Tuesday April 28th

?

Wednesday April 29th

?

Flight: Glasgow to London
Departs Glasgow at 2:40 PM
Arrives London at 3:55 PM

Thursday April 30th

Flight: London to Newark
Departs London at 3:45 PM
Arrives Newark at 6:25 PM

Flight: Newark to Buffalo
Departs Newark at 9:15 PM
Arrives Buffalo at 10:53 PM

No comments: