Saturday, May 2, 2009

Home At Last

Hey guys. Sorry about that last post. I was just reallllly tired. But it's all good now. Every now and then I panic about some aspect of life in general, but those close to me are probably used to that. It's getting better though. I was just tired.

I'm finally home. I got back April 30th at a little before 11 PM. Emily is here until tomorrow afternoon, and we've had a great weekend. Yesterday we visited my grandparents and today we saw "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" (which was definitely worth it- good movie) and went to Amherst State Park. In a little over an hour, we're going to meet Christina and Hayden for ice cream.

I'm still going to keep this blog going throughout the summer, but I won't be posting nearly as much. And anyways, I won't really need to. After all, most of you live around me and will be seeing me and doing stuff with me, so you'll know what I'm up to without having to read about it online. But some of you are out of town, so yeah. This has been a great way to keep in touch with Jordan, so that's cool. Hi Jordan. You get special mention.

So yeah. Less blogging this summer. I might periodically come on to rant about music or movies or cartoons, or other random things that don't have anything to do with what I'm doing. But this is my blog so I can do that. By the way, the Newsboys' latest album comes out on Tuesday. Buy it; it's the last one with Peter Furler. :(

I have something awesome to announce that happened today, but I'm going to wait until I tell a certain someone in person first. But check back sometime next week for a special blog from me. I mean, it probably won't mean much to you, but it's really important to me.

My final grade for London was A-. Eat it.

I'll go back to more frequent, relevant, and substantial posts when I go back to Houghton this fall. See you then.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Strangely, even though I'll be seeing lots of you the next few months...or at least lots more than I saw you the last few months...I'm still glad to hear you're continuing the blog!!! So keep 'em coming. I love you. And I L-O-V-E that you're home. Mom

Jordan said...

Hurray special mention!